YINGKOU SANZHENG ORGANIC CHEMICAL CO., LTD. LIAONING CHINA
Address: No. 51, Xinxinli, Daqing Road, Zhanqian District, Yingkou City, Liaoning, China電話：0417-3638868
Zip code: 115001
According to the "Measures for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment" (Ministry of Ecology and Environment Order No. 4, effective from January 1, 2019) and other relevant requirements, the "Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd. 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid 200t /a "Technical transformation project" carries out the first environmental impact assessment information publicity. Through publicity, the public in the project construction area may have an understanding of the project construction situation, and understand the public’s attitudes and suggestions towards the project, and accept public supervision.
(1) Overview of the construction project
(1) Project name: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd. 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid 200t/a technical transformation project
(2) Construction unit: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd.
(3) Project nature: technological transformation
(4) Construction site: The existing cyanuric chloride workshop of Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd., Heiyingtai Village, Shuiyuan Town, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
(5) Construction content: This project is a technological transformation project. Technical transformation will be carried out in the cyanuric chloride workshop in the existing plant area. After implementation, the annual output of 2,5 thiophene dicarboxylic acid is designed to be 200t. The geographic coordinates of the project center are: 122°12'06.8" east longitude and 40°45'04.8" north latitude. The total investment of the project is 3 million yuan.
(2) Name and contact information of construction unit
Construction unit: Yingkou Sanzheng Organic Chemical Co., Ltd.
Mailing address: Heiyingtai Village, Shuiyuan Town, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
Contact: Manager He
(3) Name and contact information of compiling unit
Prepared by: Chongqing Darun Environmental Science Research Institute Co., Ltd., National Environmental Assessment Certificate No. 3105
Mailing address: 5-9, No. 142 Yulong Road, Wanzhou District, Chongqing
Contact: Yu Gong
(4) Internet link to the public comment form
The public can log in to the Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People's Republic of China to download the public opinion form and fill it out in accordance with the prescribed format. The specific link is: http://www.mee.gov.cn/xxgk2018/xxgk/xxgk01/201810/t20181024_665329.html.
(5) Ways and means of submitting the public comment form
This public participation will take the form of a public comment form to solicit public opinions. In the process of preparing the environmental impact report, the public can put forward opinions related to environmental impact assessment, and the public can feed back the relevant public opinion form in the following ways
(1) Send mail to the e-mail address of the construction unit or the e-mail address of the environmental impact report preparation unit.
(2) Letter transmission. The letter receiving address is the correspondence address of the contact person of the construction unit or preparation unit.
(6) Time limit for publication
During the preparation of the draft environmental impact report, the public can submit comments related to the environmental impact assessment to the construction unit.